Date: March 3, 2022
Author: Adam Reed
1. When a customer places an order on Shopify, it automatically gets pulled into PodOps
If you aren't seeing orders inside your PodOps account, ensure 'Enable Orders' is switched on in your Store Settings.
2. Here are the order details as shown in Shopify
3. The order will arrive in PodOps. Click 'View' to see further details.
4. Here you'll see the Order Details
You can see the order details, shipping details and more.
5. You can also see Product Details
PodOps receives the product name, quantity, variants, and any extra line item properties too.
6. PodOps also received the photo attached by the customer
The photo file is automatically re-named to match the product to which it was attached.The format follows: Order Number - Product - Variants and Line Items - Photo Upload Button Name.
We include the photo upload button ID as this is really helpful when you are selling products with multiple image uploads.